Bespoke to your hotel or guest house.
Our friends at Made and Sent create bespoke, luxury guest amenities that are unique to your business. You can style them with your logo and/or company name, as well as a welcoming message for your guests.
All of their amenities are available with no minimum order restrictions. So they are suitable for small boutique hotels and guest houses as well as larger establishments.
Personalise your hotel toiletries.
Add an extra touch of luxury and exceed guest expectations in your premium suites with personalised room amenities. They are all completely natural, made by hand and designed to look stunning.
Just like all of Made and Sent's options, they can be branded with your hotel's name, logo and colours. You can even make the most of the award-winning design team behind the products to create a completely original design for the label. No minimum order restrictions apply.
Insta-worthy extras for hotel rooms.
All of Made and Sent's hotel room amenities are designed by their award-winning team (or your design team if you have artwork you would like us to use).
They are created specifically for the Instagram age. Eye-catching and unique, your guests will want to post them on Instagram and in-turn spread the message about your hotel to all of their followers.
Luxury hotel room amenities checklist.
Providing premium, considered hotel room amenities for your guests is the secret ingredient for great guest satisfaction (and higher reviews!). Those little extras that help make their stay even more enjoyable don't have to blow your budget. As the hospitality industry increasingly relies on the strength of reviews to attract bookings, things like room service are often seen as essential. Even if it's just a basic service.
Not every boutique hotel has the space for state-of-the-art fitness centres, nor the budget of larger hotel chains to cater to their guests' every need. That's where this handy checklist comes in. Use this guest amenities checklist to help make your accommodation stand out from the rest.
- Shampoo, body wash and face wash. Bespoke-branded to your hotel, so when the guests steal it (which is always inevitable), they are taking home a little branded momento of their stay.
- Tea, coffee, sugar, milk and a kettle. People expect it. There will be complaints without them.
- Fresh towels. The softer the better.
- Shower caps. They don't need to be fancy. They just need to do the job! Unless you have a swimming pool, then people might want to look a bit more presentable when wearing them outside of the guest rooms.
- Wifi. Ideally free of charge (and not too slow!).
- Hand cream and body lotion. Again, own-branded to your hotel or holiday letting. It is an inexpensive addition to your cost-per-guest but will leave a long-lasting impression.
- Shoe polishing kit. Especially popular with business travellers.
Touches of luxury:
- Scented pillow spray. It's inexpensive but makes a huge difference. Again, having it branded to your hotel makes a huge difference.
- Scented room diffusers. A gentle, welcoming scent like lavender is a pleasant greeting when your guests first open the door.
Create your own luxury branded toiletries with no minimum order restrictions.
Our friends at Made and Sent specialise in created small touches of luxury that are completely bespoke to your hotel, guest house or holiday letting. Fill in the short form below to see more of what they can offer.