Click & Collect information
Not going to be in? No problem!
You can now click and collect for orders in the UK. It’s really simple and it only costs £1.95.
Here’s how it works:
- You place your order and choose Click and Collect at the checkout.
- You enter your postcode and choose the most convenient collection point.
- We send your order there and you pop in and pick it up when it’s most convenient for you.
It’s that easy!
Here are some other bits and bobs that might be worth knowing:
- When you place your order, you’ll be given a Collection Code. You’ll need this when you pick up your order.
- If you need to send a friend or family member to collect your order, that’s fine. Just make sure they know your collection code.
- The collection points are in handy places like shops. This means they’re open for as long as the shop is. There’ll be information on this when you place your order.
Still need to know more?
We love a stickler for detail. Click here and have a read.